No of positions: 1
Experience: 4-7 years
Education: Degree in Marketing or business administration
Roles and Responsibilities:
- Conduct market research to determine market requirements for existing and future Industry requirements.
- Analysis of customer research, current market conditions, and competitor information
- Develop and implement marketing plans and projects for new and existing offerings.
- Expand and develop marketing platforms including social media platforms
- Manage the productivity of the marketing plans and projects
- Monitor, review, and report on all marketing activity and results
- Determine and manage the marketing budget
- Deliver marketing activity within the agreed budget
- Report on return on investment and key performance metrics.
- Create marketing presentations
- Liaise with media and advertising
- Collaborate with the sales function
- Monitor industry best practices
- Business or marketing-related degree or equivalent professional qualification.
- Experience in all aspects of developing and managing marketing strategies.
- Technical marketing skills.
- Proven experience in customer and market research.
- Relevant product and industry knowledge.
- Digital marketing skills.
- Experience with relevant software applications.
- BE must as educational qualification, MBA desirable.